Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm So Blue

Well, I'm in a bit of a funk tonight. I had a wierd encounter on the bus on the way home, and it's bothering me probably way more than it should. I just wish I could talk it over with someone, I think that would make me feel better.

I'm also kinda bummed that I haven't heard from Dave. I wish he would send an e-mail or something. I sure hope the governor didn't have him arrested.

And I have to go to work tomorrow. Bleah. I'm hoping that I will get my weekend back soon , though. I'm getting help on Monday, so things should start getting better.

So I'm still knitting the first Sports Team sweater and it's boring knitting. All black. I think I'll post another "Oldie But Goodie" for your blog viewing pleasure.
Since I'm feeling kinda blue. This is the hooded version of the 5HBS (I think the hood adds an extra 1.5-2 hrs). I made this for friends of Dave's. He actually has pictures of it being inflicted upon the hapless child, who was none too happy about it, I can assure you! It was knit in TLC or Amore or one of those synthetic boucle yarns. It's very lightweight. A bit too limp for my taste, but it was for a southern baby so that's not necessarily a bad thing.

No comments: