Monday, September 12, 2005

Picture This

Dave's computer and my camera don't get along. I don't know why. Well, I kinda know why, I just don't know how to fix it. When I was installing the camera's software, the computer froze up, so now the files are probably corrupted somehow. I did finally get the drivers installed, and the computer doesn't think my camera is a scanner anymore, but now it won't let the camera download any pictures. It recognizes an event when I connect the camera and turn it on, but that's as far as it goes. It won't list any registered applications to get the pictures. Sheesh. Dave, if you're reading this and you know what the problem is, send an e-mail!

All that to say that I have no pictures. Well, I do have pictures. Lovely pictures, really. I just can't get them into the computer. Here, I'll hold the camera up to the screen so you can see them. The first is the red, white, and blues socks I'm knitting for Sara's oldest. They look mighty snazzy, all striped and patterned. I just turned the heel on the second sock and am now working on the gusset. Next, the Palette yarn I got from KnitPicks. It kinda looks like this , except neater and all the colors are nicely arranged in the box. Then, my Essential yarn in black to use with the Regia yarn I got last week, and finally my three new books. Sorry, I could only find pics of two:

The other is Knitting Fair Isle Mittens and Gloves. I think mittens and gloves will make a nice seasonal break from socks for bus knitting. And I have all that Palette yarn. Maybe a scarf, too....

No comments: