Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday Times

So it's Sunday and I'm avoiding watching the Big Game (because every time I watch our team loses). We went out to the store and bought Season One of The Muppet Show. The kids are watching it right now. Older Son and I watched Soap earlier. Great TV back then....

On the Lego front, the Lego Guys moved to the newell post at the top of the stairs. I'm hoping
it's a brief stop over on their way back to the living room.

In Knitting News, look at this:
It's the Devan cardigan. With the first sleeve sewed in completely wrong. I'm in the process of picking it back out here. I did finish unpicking and managed to sew in both sleeves Friday night at Knitting Group. We all had a great time, and had a new visitor and someone else who said she'll be back in two weeks! Yay! But everyone noticed that I was not moving along like gangbusters on sewing those seams. Yeah, it's not one of my Favorite Things.

1 comment:

luvs2knit said...

Laurie, I thought I was a jinx, too and finally I realized that it's the team and not me : )

Hope you have a nice day and find out what stinks outside your window.