Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday


Here's today's progress on the Sock In a Sock project. I've completed my cast-on, joined, and knit 1/3 of my stitches. That was on my morning commute. (I talked to my sis on the way home, so no knitting.) I love the bus, by the way. Currently it's the only knitting time I get. How does everyone else cope? Seriously, I get up at 5:00 AM and I'm going pretty much non-stop from there. I've decided to go keep going until 9:00 PM (16 hours); I found that sitting down to relax at 7:00 (only 14 hours!) just wasn't getting it done. That's almost constant -- the only "breaks" I get are a few minutes in the morning to eat breakfast, I allow myself a half hour to eat dinner, and the bus ride. What am I doing wrong? I'm so tired. I was complaining about this to my boss -- "I need to see the doctor, there's something wrong with me, I'm exhausted after only 12-13 hours, I need to keep going for 15-16 hours." She just looked at me like I was nuts.

No comments: