Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Taxman


Here is Dave, off to mail our tax returns. I'ts only 10 PM, which is decidedly early for us. We owed, so there was no point in sending them in any sooner.

In knitting news, I'm knitting to the toes on the Stick a Sock In It socks. Pretty boring. I keep wanting to stop people and show them how cool it is to knit two socks at once. I rode a different bus from work and I just wanted to stand up and shout "Excuse me! But I'm knitting two socks at the same time on the same needles here, and it's really hard!" I guess I'm just not feeling the appropriate awe and amazement from the guys here. Philistines.


And finally, I'll leave you with this miraculous photo. While making myself some toast and marmelade (Rose's Key Lime marmelade, which is extremely yummy) I spooned out my marmelade and it formed a perfect bunny! Look, he's reaching out his paw. (It's a week late for Easter, though or I would have considered contacting the local news.) I called everyone into the kitchen to look at it. What does it mean? We all marvelled at it (Dave suggested the photo) and then I ate it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

They cannot help it. They do not understand. You best bring your accomplishments to knitting on Friday where we can all oooooh and aaaah at your feet... I mean socks.

Holly said...

The bunny made me smile. And, believe me, I needed to smile tonight.