Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tuesday With Sheep

Much madness at work today. I came in and things weren't working. Just for the record, folks -- Computer applications work better if you actually start them!


Older Son took pictures of sheep for me while he was on his class trip. (Sheep courtesy of Mt. Vernon, Virginia.) How sweet is that? Although, he also took several pictures of pigs while he was there too. I'm thinking those were for his dad. There were also several pictures of other class members. Should I be worried that all but one are of several cute young girls? (And there was one of just one girl. OS will neither confirm nor deny the existence of a girlfriend. Hmmmm.)


The back of Christmas Cables is almost done. I think I have one or two more rows and then will cast-off at the shoulder. I will do that tonight, so I can start on the sleeves tomorrow on the bus. Yawn How exciting! After the sleeves I'll be starting The Husby, Dave's Christmas sweater. It's very similar (and was inspired by) Heather's sweater, which she is making for her husband (Mr. Dude, of the freakishly long arms). So the question is....Will I lap Heather on the husband sweater? Tune in next week...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote Heather should get credit since she is much newer to knitting than you of the several decades.....

LaurieG said...

Well, I think so too, but she needs to get those people she lives with to understand our priorities! Heather, just tell them you have to knit, it's a challenge!

Heather said...

uh-oh, is this the fire that needed to be lit under me to get The Mister's sweater done? cuz you gotsta know that I did maybe 4 rows on it since last knit-nite... but I did finish the sven... shouldn't have such a hard time putting the Mister ahead of all others... should I tell him that I just plain cannot let Laurie win? Or continue to lead him to believe that nothing matters as much as him? Whatever... and for the record, freakish or not, I love him arms and all. :)