Tuesday, November 14, 2006

LOOK!


It's my knee! It's stitch-free! And I can drive now! The surgeon had pictures of the inside of my knee when I went to see him today, but I was not really all that interested in seeing them. But he said there was no arthritis at all, so that's good news. This picture doesn't really do justice to the bruised halo around my knee (although that's fading away now) and you (fortunately) can't see the patch of hair that was under the bandaids so didn't get shaved with the rest of my leg. But both the doctor and the physical therapist did! Look, it's long enough to braid! How appealing and attractive!!

In the Weekend Knitting News, I presented Younger Son with his knitted birthday gifts. The sweater fits perfectly and looks great, but you'll have to take my word on it for now. Pictured are his feet in his own Fuzzy Feet which he and I closely supervised the fulling of to ensure they did not shrink too much. He is liking them very much. Can you just feel the fuzzy love?

We saw Santa Clause III The Escape Clause and I recommend it. We all really liked it. A friend saw it with some borrowed 5 year-olds though, and said that they didn't really get it. So it might be more for an older crowd.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey baby, nice legs...