Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Limping Along

I'm getting along ok without my crutches, but I'm still limping. I have to remember to do my exercises tonight -- I have PT tomorrow. Yippee!!

My dad fell today. Fortunately, I happened to call within minutes of when he fell and when he didn't answer I called Celtic Queen and sent her off to the rescue (she lives right up the street). I'm concerned, and worried, and frustrated. This is the third or fourth time he's fallen, and it's only been good fortune that we've gotten to him quickly and he hasn't had to spend a day laying on the floor, unable to get up. He's resistant to all our suggestions of things to help him. Maybe this time he'll be shook up enough so that we can get him one of those call services.

So I've been a bit preoccupied. Only a couple of rows on Christmas Cables. But my Clapotis is nearing completion. I'll probably start decreasing for the end sometime tomorrow. The end is in sight there!

And I'm interviewing tomorrow. Should be interesting. I spent the greater part of this evening looking at interview questions, so I know what to ask. Some of them are real toughies! Based on these, I'm not sure I could pass muster!

No comments: