Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Spot On


I am knitting away on Christmas Cables. Despite my best efforts. Last night I cast on and knit the first row/level of Criminy Jickets' Garterlac Dishcloth (Well, I actually intended to make a scarf with the left over Camo yarn, not a dishcloth.) The only thing that stopped me was the realization that it was too wide (I added an extra triangle/square) so I ripped back. This pattern though? Great for a variegated yarn. I see lots of cute baby blankets in my future. Then today I came home and found these in the mail. Look, a yarn sale! Also!
This yarn is on sale! For only $1.99 a skein!
They have this color too! I know, I know, it's freakin' Red Heart for cryin' out loud. That's all that's allowing me to hold off. Look at it, though. So tweedy, so spotty, so yummy-looking. Ok, ok, I'm a sucker for the spotty yarns. Just something in my make-up. But a yarn like this in a natural fiber (even a blend!) and I'm all over it.

No comments: