Thursday, October 22, 2020

You Have To Write It 3 Times

 At Dave's suggestion Chris wrote Graple (sic) on the grocery list 3 times in the hope that it would appear (like Beetlejuice) at the grocery store, and it worked!  However, he did not write molasses cookies 3 times and they appeared too.  So the results are mixed.  Maybe the molasses cookies were jammed up behind the Grape-ple.  Or maybe Thursday is the day to get to the grocery store for all the hard to source items.  There are still complaints about the amount of Pumpkin Spice creamer I've purchased.  And, I saw Pumpkin Spice bread and it was all I could do not to buy it so I could make Pumpkin Spice french toast.  That would be so delicious.  But I realized I would be the only person eating it, so I passed.  But maybe I could freeze it... 

I just counted and I've completed 19 of 22 pattern repeats on the Big Blue Blanket.  I have 3 more to go.  Sigh.  I thought I was closer.  But I will probably get to the toe decreases on the first of Dave's Socks tonight.   


The amorphous blob that is the Big Blue Blanket

And finally, you'll all be pleased to see that I managed to dress myself in matching clothes today.


Even my shoes match!

No comments: