Friday, October 23, 2020

Labyrinth

 I'm officially on vacation, until Wednesday morning.  To kick off my vacation right Dave and I went to the Homestead Labyrinth:

I love this place.  I read an article about labyrinths years ago, which said that you should meditate on your troubles on your way to the center, and leave all your cares and troubles there then focus on your blessings on the way out.  So this is what I do, and did today.  One of my blessings was that Dave was patient enough to wait for me to walk through the whole thing twice.  But seriously, it was gorgeous.  I think we're going to go to the mountains tomorrow.  Other plans for our wild four day weekend involve possibly going to see a movie.  I'm not sure if I'm up for that yet, though.  

In knitting news I'm still slogging away on the blanket, and am just about finished with the first of Dave's Socks.  It occurs to me that it would be nice to finish this pair to gift him for his birthday next weekend.  So I think I will pivot my focus there. 
  


No comments: