Monday, October 19, 2020

Hot Chocolate

 I've taken to having a cup of no sugar added hot chocolate in the afternoons.  It's the perfect thing between lunch and dinner.  A little decadent, but not too much.

Pictured here in the Gaudi mug I bought when we were living in Spain. 

Nothing new, still plugging away at the Big Blue Blanket (well past where I was when I had my big rip), and I've turned the heel and am working down the foot on the first of the wool/cotton socks for Dave.  Ho Hum.  

I've finished all the Murderbot books so far and have pre-ordered the next book, but I'll have to wait six months for that.  I'm reading the 3rd (maybe final?) book in a YA series by Rae Carson, The Bitter Kingdom.  It's ok.  A little angsty, but I'm on hold for a bunch of stuff and it was available now.  In fact I think this was how I got into this series in the first place.  I also got a Spanish cookbook.  Maybe I can recreate some of the stuff we had in Spain.  (Ham and melon?  No wait, I can't get that ham here.  And I'd kill for a good sidra. Whatever.)


No comments: