Saturday, October 03, 2020

Done


 The Frankenstein Socks are done.  Washed and ready to gift to Gracie tomorrow.  Older Son thinks they won't fit, but I made them to the measurements her mom gave me.  We'll see tomorrow.

I spent some time today coloring.  I haven't colored anything in 4 years or so, but it's a great way to try out colors together.  Most of the drawings aren't easily translated to knitting patterns, but want to try out orange next to pink or purple next to blue?  Yeah, quick and easy.  Relaxing too. 

I also spent time knitting Halloween III socks (they're really my second Halloween socks, but I prefer Halloween III since Tom Atkins  stars in it.  He's an acquaintance of mine (really I know his sister.)  He lives here in Pittsburgh and used to go to our church.  His son and Older Son were in Sunday school together when they were little.  He's one of the reasons Older Son had trouble with the TV vs. Real Life distinction.

No comments: