Wednesday, October 28, 2020

A Little Bit

 I went back to work today, so there was lots of work to catch up on.  I had to work late.  Also I cooked a big dinner (Pork BBQ, scalloped potatoes, and cornbread -- my man wanted cornbread).  And I got a new Netflix DVD (we're watching Joan of Arcadia).  With all of that I just got a little bit of knitting done.  A row on the hat, and while I'm watching tv some Big Blue Blanket knitting. I also got a little bit of untangling done last night as well.  

The Webs catalog came and when I was looking through it I saw the Dassin Cardigan.  I liked it at first, at least a little bit.  But then when I was looking at it I noticed the garter stitch patch.  


Right there on the butt.  Who would need something to call attention to their butt?  How is that a design feature?  I think I'll pass.


No comments: