Saturday, October 24, 2020

We Went For a Walk

 A walk in the woods, to be precise.  Dave and I spent the afternoon walking along the GAP Trail in Ohiopyle.

Most of the leaves were down, and it was overcast and cool.  But there was still a little color here

and there
as well as the murmur of the river flowing nearby.

Very relaxing and soothing.  A great start to our mini-vacation.  I knit of course, on the drive and while we were walking.  In fact, the first picture above was taken just after I asked Dave to pull over for a knitting emergency (a dropped stitch).  He was very patient about it.  

And the knitting time paid off.  I've completed the first of Dave's Socks and am almost at the heel flap on the second.
I know.  Dave thought that the first sock looked really long too, but he tried it on and it fits.  (Size 10.5, 9.5 inches long).


No comments: