Monday, February 18, 2008

Unfinished Business

I knit exactly one round on my Noro sock today. Honestly, I've been reading more than knitting lately. Mainly that's because I've been spending a fair amount of time laying down and reading is easier than knitting in that position. But honestly I've just been more in the mood to read lately. I'm sure the pendulum will swing around to knitting again in time. And I still need to knit every day.
Anyways, rather than another picture of a sock that looks exactly like it did before, I was casting around for something else to picture. I decided to gather up all the unfinished items in my room. Mind you, this is not all my unfinished knitting, just the ones here that I could lay my hands on easily. There're the parts to two bears that just need sewn together and stuffed, a Babies and Bears sweater that only needs buttons, another baby sweater (Psuedopod, based on Kate Gilbert's Pea Pod) that needs one sleeve seam sewn and a collar knit onto it, two lace shawls (Mystery Shawl 3 and one of my own concocting), and a Fairisle Sampler scarf. Not pictured, but in this room (I didn't want to dig them out of the yarn tub they're packed in) are another baby sweater (Devan, from Knitty) that only needs buttons, and a silk and microfiber sideways knitted Tee. I think I might have a problem.

I've been reading your acts of kindness! Keep those entries coming!

No comments: