Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Fuzzy


Here are the Fuzzy Feet I'm making for Older Son. Hmmm. Don't those colors remind you of something? Yeah I think I have my next project figured out. I'm sure I can find oh, someone willing to take them off my hands. Then I'll make the mate to my Ugly Fairisle Glove on the bus and maybe work on a sweater for me at home. It's all from the stash too.

I've come to the realisation that I'm addicted to television. I'm Tivo-ing and I can't stop. There was a real reason I didn't spend 20+ hours watching television. I didn't have it. But you know, it's all quality stuff. Last night I learned everything I didn't want to know about rhinoceroses (rhinoceri?). Tonight it was Chingiss Khan -- beginning with the fact it's Chingiss, NOT Ghengis (which was a mistranslation of the ancient Persian). Who knew? Yep, my elementary/middle school education is obsolete. Maybe yours too. Makes me feel so...youthful and energetic. Right.

No comments: