Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's 12:15 AM


Do you know where your husband's sweater is? The Husby is done! Done, done, done! It seems like this sweater took forever to finish. (Gee, you think? It's only a man's extra long 2X.) I spent all afternoon watching Star Trek and sundry other Tivo'd shows and finishing. But I'm pretty happy with the finishing. I'll make my final decision after I see it on Dave. Oh yes, and I had less than 5 yards of yarn left at the end. It was close. Anyways, onward and upward. I'm working on some Fuzzy Feet, then I think some mittens and the second fairisle glove. I want to get a couple small projects in before starting another big one. That will be a Lopi-style sweater for me. Wonder if Heather finished her sweater? She was finishing off her neck last night at knitting, a little ahead of me. BUT, she's much more conscientious about things like taking care of her family and not spending all day watching sci-fi shows and knitting than me.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yep, conscientious me, had a playdate and a nap and a date with the Mister... And if he didn't want that bleeping sewn down collar, well, i would have been done 1/2 inch and 2 days ago... I just hope it fits. Gotta go finish now that the humiliation is complete.