Monday, January 22, 2007

A Night Off

I didn't mention last week, but I'm all done with Physical Therapy. Tonight was my first Monday night off in months. Last week, at my last therapy session I vowed to the Sadist that I would be in the gym faithfully every day riding the bike. So what did I do today? Forgot my work-out clothes. The first day! And what did I do with my night off? Drove over, past the physical therapy building to my dad's place to check on him and take him some meds. The more things change, the more they stay the same, right?

I watched Heroes tonight. I love Hiro. He'as my favorite character. I've been using the Tivo (aka Dave's birthday gift). It took me awhile to come around to it, but I'm really starting to get the hang of it. The best thing about the Tivo is that you don't miss any TV shows. The worst thing about the Tivo is that you don't miss any TV shows. So I'm now spending several hours that I don't really have watching TV. And I can't just shrug and say "oh well, I missed that show". And once it's saved, I am compelled to watch it. (It's a personality quirk, ok? I'm sure you have some too.)

Anyways, back to my knitting. I'm concerned about The Husby. Apparently I only thought I finished the first sleeve. There's a two more pages of knitting I just skipped. How I did it is a really good question. Your guess is as good as mine. So instead of the 8 skeins it took to make the back and one sleeve it's more like 9+. So the 19 skeins of yarn I got may just squeak it out. But remember I have to make a collar. It's going to be close.

No comments: