Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Nothing Much To Say

Still knitting The Husby. It still looks alot like yesterday, only it's a little tiny bit longer. (OK, so the knitting is waaayyy downstairs and I'm all situated nice and warm and comfy in bed with my 20 below sleeping bag and my hot water bottle. Use your imagination. It's good for you.)

I've been knitting on the bus again. Every once in awhile someone comments on the knitting. Today it was some old guy. I get the same questions all the time. They're probably familiar to you, too.

OG: What are you making?

Me: A sweater.

OG: How long will it take you to finish?

Me: A couple of weeks. [10's a couple, right?]

OG: I'm too impatient for that.

Me: Well, that's why I do it -- I'm too impatient to sit and do nothing....

But he was already not paying attention. So I'm just pleasant, and nod, and move on.

PT is tomorrow. I think I only have one more session on Monday, and then I'm done. What will I do with all that extra time? Boggles the mind. I'm going to try and get a picture of the Sadist before I'm done.

Hmmm, not very much to say...Have you made a Red Scarf yet? I'm going to root around in the stash (it's all about the stash) and see what I can come up with. Heather is knitting one and CQ says she's going to too. I might make mine blue. Or maybe brown. Stripes would be good. But I have to get cracking if I'm going to get that "plain, regular blue" sweater done in time.

No comments: