Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mystery Solved

For about a week or so now there's been a distinct....odor coming from the refrigerator. Whenever the door was opened I'd say "There's definately something bad in there," and the guys, who are, after all, guys would just mumble or shift their feet or try to casually -- but quickly -- saunter away. I poked around a bit, but couldn't find the culprit. And let's be honest, I really didn't want to look too hard without some rubber gloves and bleach in hand. Well, tonight I found it. This morning I noticed a half gallon of milk on its side on the bottom shelf of the fridge. (Something Dave does.) "Funny, I only bought two half gallons this past week. I'll have to be sure to check that one." Well tonight I was getting some milk and pulled that one out to check the expiration date. It was 11/26/2006. Yep, mystery solved. And just so you know -- two month old milk is not something you really want to have in your refrigerator. Ever. Ewwwww.

I'm back on track with The Husby. Armhole decreases well under way. I've almost reknitted all the yarn I had to frog.

Ok, well maybe not almost, but definately more than half.

Tune in tomorrow for "Cabling Without a Cable Needle - Back Cross Part I"

1 comment:

Heather said...

Just so you know, I have indeed started my second glove and it is killing me to be faithful to the Mister's sweater... his bday is less than 2 hours away!! It is so not nice of you to try and slow me down!! ENABLER!!! Sorry about the milk thing, I had a yogurt incident not too long ago, too. Must have been something about hanging on to 2006...