Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tired

I'm pretty wiped out. Work today, then PT. I didn't get home until almost 8:00. And all I'd been thinking about from 3:00 on was a vicodin and an ice pack. I went to bed as soon as I walked in the door. Dave had to send me up dinner. I feel kinda bad because it's his birthday, but I'm too exhausted to make any kind of effort. (And he has his Tivo to play with.)
I was happy to come home to a package from my 'Favorite Sister'. I'd been looking at the Kitty Bartholomew book for awhile, so was happy to get it! I've been browsing, it's pretty good. Decorating is a common interest my sister and I share (but you wouldn't know it looking at my house!) I'm too tired to write more (or even knit anymore -- the vicodin is starting to kick in) so I'm going to bed. Talk amongst yourselves...

No comments: