Thursday, October 12, 2006

Homework Wars


We're dug in deep in the trenches here. I've been deep in enemy territory, and had to appear before a tribunal of Younger Son's teachers. Fighting continues unabated. Tonight it's the research paper "Classical Music". There is also the general every-night struggle going on as well, with much casualties on both sides. The lines of communication with the school seem to have taken a hard hit, with several phone calls going unreturned, and no response to any written communiques. High command here at the G household is beginning to show signs of strain.

In knitting news, I'm working on the second sleeve of Younger Son's birthday sweater. I can't wait to get this thing done and move on to my Christmas knitting. I do like the colors, though. Manly, perfect with jeans or khakis.

I have been thinking alot about these socks or maybe these ones. I'm kinda jonesing for something to wear for Thanksgiving and
I have three skeins of this orange yarn. Somewhere.

No comments: