Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday, No Pictures

That about says it all. I have pictures in my camera, but I lent my cable to Dave over the weekend and haven't gotten it back yet. So you'll have to trust me that I did indeed finish all my gloves and have started a new project -- it's Younger Son's birthday sweater. His birthday is in only 38 days! But the project is in worsted weight yarn and it's just a simple raglan, so I should be good! Then it's on to Christmas knitting. I want to make each of the boys a sweater (I already have the yarn). I also want to make a tam, I think, to match my Lucky gloves to give to my sister. Don't know about Celtic Queen and the Celtings. Haven't decided yet.

Still not sleeping well. Although today I have an excuse. Dave had to get up and get ready for work at 3:00 in the morning (he had to be at work at 4:00 AM for some ungodly reason) and so I was up too. (Uust because I'm a light sleeper, not because I had to.) But the Sadist took it a little easier on me in therapy tonight. He says our time together is almost over. But actually not, because I'll be starting up again in November after my knee surgery. He can't get enough of me. What can I say, I have that effect on men. It's a burden, but I've learned to live with it. Maybe I'll have pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Holly said...

If I thought I had to knit two sweaters by Christmas I'd be stressed out too! :-) I go through spurts of having trouble sleeping. I chaulk it up to worry. I worry too much. Then I get over it... for a while.