Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Still

here. Yet another crazy, busy week. Also, I'm not feeling quite up to snuff. Kind of disconnected. I mentioned to a coworker I was having trouble sleeping and she immediately said "That's a major sign of depression. You need to talk to your doctor." Well, yeah, I said, but so is loss of appetite and I certainly don't have that problem. I think it's just stress. I'm going to the doctor next week to get my endocrine levels checked (the frozen shoulder I've been struggling with has a connection to both diabetes and thyroid disorders, both of which I have a strong family history of) and I'll talk to him about it. Maybe I'll get some good drugs. I saw a news article about the new sleeping drugs and the rare side effect of people sleep eating while they take them. That would be me! Especially since I'm dieting again. (I want to haul as little weight around on those crutches as possible!)

Ok, on to the knitting. I finished the spare Flashy glove, and am almost done with the second of a pair knit in Moda Dea Sassy Stripes in the colorway "Lucky". Apparently my super power extends to all items of hand attire, not just mittens. Pictures soon!

No comments: