Thursday, June 22, 2006

Still Sick

Bleah. Thunderstorms woke me up at 3:00 AM and I couldn't get back to sleep. I went to work because I was so miserable here at home I just wanted to go somewhere else. Wonder how Dave and Younger Son are getting on camping (in a tent!) in all this wild weather.

So, not much knitting going on here, in the House of Sick. Here's the scarf:

The last motif looks ok, but I think I should have shaded some. So shading from here on in unless it's a peerie.

And here's the current sock. I'm at the toe shaping on this, the first of the pair. Should have the pair done by the end of next week. Then I think I'm going to take a break from socks and knit a baby sweater. I'm in the mood for a small sweater, I think.

And on the bright side, my prodigal size 1 dpn (the fifth of the set) has returned to me after an extended vacation lurking under the passenger seat in my car. Unfortunately, Celtic Queen's needle (which I was looking for when mine turned up) was nowhere to be found. Maybe it threw mine out of the really good hiding spot?

1 comment:

Holly said...

The fair isle is so cute! I love the little anchors.