Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday!

It's Friday! Hooray! I got to leave work early, too. I was supposed to go to Physical Therapy with my Pap, but there was a scheduling snafu and they cancelled on me. So he's going to go on Tuesday with Celtic Queen (And is it a coincidence that I post about what a hottie the therapist is and now CQ is all, "I can take him, I'm working out at the gym anyways..."?? You decide.) Anyways, I got home earlier than expected, and so Dave and I ended up going for a walk (a FOUR MILE walk -- I know because I used to walk it EVERY morning). So now I'm all stiff and sore and my knee really hurts. I think I need some physical therapy....

I'm too tired to do anything, and I still haven't made a decision about my project. BUT, I'm going to WWKIP tomorrow (and CQ and the celtings too) then to wander the Arts Festival. So hopefully I'll see some of you there (I'll be limping and undecided.)

2 comments:

Heather said...

*sigh* I have to be partying with 6 year olds, otherwise, I would so be knitting with you!! Remember your sunscreen!

Anonymous said...

A)I live within eyeshot of Grandpap's apartment.

B)I have a membership at the gym wher the physical therapy is.

C)My normal trips to the gym were established for the same days and times well before pt came up.

I think it's fate that I get to see the hot therapist. Of course, I'll be all red in the face, sweaty, and looking like a boiled tomato from working out. That's the twist of fate.