Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bit Better

I'm feeling a bit better today. Celtic Queen e-mailed me at work and asked how I was. Things were just kind of bad today. MTM helped a bit. I did manage to get my project completed at work, and the general consensus of all us geeks was that the problems I was having yesterday were caused by some kind of Microsoft bug. Wonderful. No one treated me as if I was stupid today either. (I asked a couple people that -- Do I look stupid? Is that the problem?) But I did end up staying late because of a problem at work -- over an hour late. But I got it done. Tomorrow I should have time to train my new hire.

CQ is getting a new spinning wheel. I'm jealous because she's getting the one I want. I'm tempted to buy one too. The only consideration is does she order it now or wait for MDS&W? And what about fibers?


Anyways, tomorrow is the deadline for this latest Secret Project. I should make it, particularly since I'll have some waiting for appointment knitting time. I'm going to try to make it to see Yarn Harlot. (Which reminds me, I have to call CQ and make sure she can get my book.) CQ and Heather will save me a seat, but I may be late. Also, Heather and I (and maybe CQ) are getting together on Sunday for some food coloring dye. I got 4 skeins of plain old Patons Classic in off-white to dye up and an old crock pot. Can't wait!

No comments: