Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just a Bit

Because it's late. I spent a wonderful evening with Heather (who still cannot post with the new "improved" Blogger). We talked and did a nominal amount of knitting. With Heather's support and the use of her ball winder I ripped out my LL sweater (again). There just wasn't enough ribbing at the bottom and it kept flipping up. I'm going to make a seed stich border on it this time. But the good news is the size was good. And if you've gotta rip a sweater out, using a ball winder is the way to go.

Also, Heather, since we talked about it, Blogger tried to get me to upgrade tonight when I logged on. I can sooo see how you got sucked in. There was no "Do you want to upgrade?" Just "Log in, you're upgrading." I was On the Ball, though and just closed the window, which put me here at my regular posting page. Whew! Dodged that bullet!

Tune in tomorrow for more on the LL Sweater and my Secret Project!

No comments: