Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Late

Very late for me, since I get up at 5 AM (to clean!) every morning. Just a quick check in. No photos, even. The Ugly Fairisle glove is almost done, just have to finish off the pointer finger and then do the thumb.

Just wanted to say quickly that I enjoyed the Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet Festival. (But I'm not sure if I enjoyed it $15 worth. Most of the vendors were either local or ones I see at MDS&W, so why pay the money?) I did not buy any more yarn, still a member in good standing of Knit From Your Stash 2007. I did purchase two silk needle cases to organize my needles (hopefully a pic tomorrow) which is what I went for, and a hair stick/shawl pin, just because.

I saw Patricia and invited her to our Knitting group for crochet lessons. (You should definately come! It'll be fun!) And Steel City Knitter who I did not say hello to, because although I've seen her once and read her blog, I've never been formally introduced so I don't know her name. I do know the names of her girls (who were both being extremely well-behaved I might add) but to start the conversation there would have just been creepy.

Oy, I've got to get to bed. More tomorrow and pictures!

No comments: