Thursday, August 24, 2006

"T" Is For...

It's Thursday, a day that begins with "T" and that stands for Torture! Yes, I went to visit the sadist today. He says he is pleased with my progress so next week he's going to take it up a notch. I can hardly wait!

I was thinking about the baby sweater that I have to make and suddenly it struck me! I've signed up for Sock Wars. I may still be knitting into October, when the baby will arrive. That means I have to get this done before September 22 (that's just over three weeks). So I made an immediate decision and the outcome is to the left there. EZ's "Easy Baby Sweater on Two Needles, Practically Seamless". Using stash yarn, gotta love it. I'm using a different number of stitches in the cast-on and I may sub another lace pattern. We'll see.

No comments: