Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I Am Not a Stoic

And I can't count to four, either. I have to admit to a certain struggle to come up with light hearted things to write about here. I truly detest whiney, complaining blogs and swore from the outset that I wouldn't do that here. But the truth is that I'm dealing with a lot of pain every day and it's kinda getting me down. Don't get me wrong -- the Sadist says I'm making excellent progress (in fact I think he's always a little disappointed that I don't get as excited as he does about it) but it's been a rough few weeks with only the prospect of several more to come. So if my witty repartee seems a bit strained, that's why. I've come to the sad conclusion that I am not a stoic. Who knew? Well actually maybe lots of people, but fortunately Dave never comments here anyways...

And the counting to four? See the big huge knitting mistake, where I couldn't count to four properly and included only half the pattern rows? Yeah. I'm with it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think it has something to do with Pluto... we used to have 9 planets, now there is only 8? 4 is half of 8... you think that is a coincidence? The universe is off kilter. Nothing makes sense anymore. *sob*