Monday, August 28, 2006

First Day of School

Today was the boys' first day of school, and I'm exhausted. We had to go out and fight the wild horde at Wal-Mart to try and find school stuff this evening. Couldn't do it. Finally found what we needed next door at the Giant Eagle where we had to go to get some grocery essentials like milk and orange juice. Then home and starting the PT workout. I just finished - It takes me awhile because I have to take breaks in between exercises to allow the pain to subside. I usually do something -- read a blog, or short story in the gap.

I'm still knitting the Baby Sweater. I'm using the "English Mesh" lace from BGW's Treasury #1. It's a six stitch repeat, but I'm ok because I'm using a heavier yarn (sport) and larger needles (6) than the original pattern calls for. It's coming along pretty well, I have the yoke and the first sleeve almost done. I'll try to get a picture up tomorrow, I have to admit I'm a bit too exhausted tonight. Off to bed...

No comments: