Thursday, April 20, 2006

No End in Sight

I did not finish a knitted item today. I did get one side of the shawl edged last night though.
I have ummmm, three more sides to do. Let's do the math here, shall we? That's three days to do ONE side and only two days left to get the other three sides done. Do you see anything wrong with this picture? I thought not. Well, I do have knitting group tomorrow night and then all day Saturday. So it's still a toss-up.

CQ e-mailed me today to complain about how cold her closet er, office was. The woman needs a shawl! Good thing I got the wood to make the Tri-Loom. I'm going to try to get it together next week. Maybe I can start weaving on it by next weekend! Try to contain your excitement.

Well, I'm off to pick up stitches so as to attach more edging. Wish me luck.

No comments: