Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Deadlines

Well, I've finished the front of the Celting sweater, and started on sleeve two. Here's the picture to prove it.
I'm hoping the neckline works out okay. I had problems with the neckline on the last Aran I designed so I'm a little nervous about it. Hopefully I can finish the sleeve by Friday and I'll have Saturday for finishing.

I was hoping to get this sweater done and take a bit of a break from deadline knitting, and focus on getting the house and yard in order. You know, a bit of spring cleaning all around. All I had on the books was the Red Head sweater which I would like to get done for Older Son for his birthday next month. I'd like to make him a pair of socks too, so that meant finishing up the ones I'm working on for Younger Son and then making a pair for OS. Not too bad, I could make it work in a month. I got an e-mail today from my sister. She wants a baby sweater set for a gift. She'll need it when I see her for MDS&W. Three and a half weeks. Then just two weeks until OS's birthday. I'm knitting to deadlines again.

I watched the new Ten Commandments. Ehhh. I have to say I didn't care for it. Not a patch on Charlton Heston.

No comments: