Thursday, April 06, 2006

Last Chance

OK, Blogger is definately kinda weird tonight. First I couldn't connect to my blog, then I could see the front end, but not access any admin stuff. I got a Blogger page that said "There's an error, our engineers are working on it". Yeah right. But I kept trying, and was just about to give up and call it a night but decided to give it one last chance when I got in. Then it just published this post before I could write anything. A little off kilter tonight for sure.

Here's today's sleeve picture. You know, it just doesn't seem right to me that Wendy knits for two or three hours and gets half a sweater done, whereas I've spent three, no, almost four hours today knitting and it doesn't look like I've done anything!

And hows this for weird. My friend Heather and I both put pictures of daffodils in the snow on our blogs yesterday. I'm feeling kinda cool myself, but I think Heather should be worried.

I'm definately going to MDS&W! My sister is flying up from Florida to visit friends in the area and so we're sharing a motel room. I'm getting excited.

No comments: