Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Billions and Billions


Look! I've attached this much of the edging to my Christening Shawl. Only a billion more stitches to go!

In other knitting news, I'm almost done with the Halloween II socks, and so tomorrow should start the Birthday Socks.

I talked to an old friend last night and I told her I wasn't adjusting well to working full time. She pointed out that I had been working full time for over two and a half years, so it was time I got over it. I just don't know how everyone else manages. My "8" hours of work stretches out to at least 11 hours out of the house, more usually closer to 12. Honestly, by the time I get home I'm completely wiped out. I think there must be something wrong with me.

I'm getting pumped for MDS&W! I'm thinking about what I want to get. Hmmmm. Yarn, books, fiber. Yep. Too bad I can't get a sheep or two. I'm sure they'd keep the lawn better trimmed than the current grounds crew.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are a knitting MACHINE! I bow down to you! :-)