Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Would You Jump Off a Bridge Too?

Everybody else did it:



Your Hair Should Be White
Classy, stylish, and eloquent.
You've got a way about you that floors everyone you meet.


It's after 8:00 and I haven't eaten dinner yet. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the bother of getting up and getting something. Older Son fixed dinner for himself and his brother. He's in the kitchen now making fudge for school tomorrow. It's his turn to bring a snack in for his "Teen Living Class" (remember when that used to be called 'Home Ec'?) and he decided it would be peanut butter chocolate fudge from the Hershey's Cookbook (one of his favorites). He says so far no one else has cooked anything for snack. I wonder if he's trying to get extra points for something.

The weather remains the same. Cooler and overcast. At least no rain.

I'm in my room and I can smell perfume -- so which of the boys broke/spilled some in here? Even more worrisome, I only have very expensive perfume... Neither, of course, has touched anything in my room...

Knitting News
Still knitting along on Sports Team II. And on the "Everybody Else Is Doing It" front, I miss socks! I never thought I'd say that after I knit Dave 8 pairs this summer, but it seems like everyone else is knitting some and not me!




No comments: