Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sock It To Me


I finished a sock today. This pair is for Younger Son. Very nice, I like the yarn (same yarn as the last pair for Older Son, just a different colorway.) It fits me, so if he doesn't like it, or grows out of it, it's mine! I didn't mention yesterday, I was on the bus and some guy sits down next to me smelling of beer and holding his Hooters carry out bag and strikes up a conversation about my sock. It was kinda weird. Was he really interested in my sock? I'm notoriously slow on the uptake so I'm not sure. I did mention my husband, and that didn't seem to put him off one way or the other. So it's still a mystery to me. In other news, I missed my Physical Therapy appointment, which was yesterday (I'm clueless!). But I did manage to verify that I have another one for Thursday, and two next week (Tuesday and Wednesday! Wonder if I'll be able to remember that!)

Think good thoughts for me tomorrow. It's back to school night, which means sign-ups for Parent/Teacher conferences, and I also have a meeting with YS's teachers to discuss his issues in the morning. Oh, and did I mention the CEO is waiting for a report from me? Yeah, he's gonna have to wait while I deal with my kid issues. No, no, I'm not stressed at all!! I just feel like I'm being torn apart, but I'm sure I'll get over that!

No comments: