Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Randomness

Just some random thoughts today. Actually, I'm procrastinating about doing my shoulder exercises. (Don't wanna! It's gonna hurt!) Anyways, Older Son is still ok, but a little itchy and cranky along with it today. I was disappointed that they didn't shave him at the hospital, so he's still sporting a scruffy goatee.

Work is insane -- it's likely I'll have extra hours this week, and that's with leaving early tomorrow for PT and going in late on Friday because I'm getting an MRI done on my knee (suspected meniscus tear).

I recovered the sock yarn I left at work last Friday. I'm hoping to use one of these skeins for Sock Wars. I'll choose when I find out who the victim will be. Hmmm, maybe I'll get CQ. I can sabotage her!

Here's the state of my ER sock. I'm working the heel flap right now. This is the second of the pair, Older Son examined the first yesterday and pronounced them fit for his feet. So there's that, which is frankly a relief because I was afraid he would turn up his nose at them. As you can see, I'm working on a huge yarn burp. It's not quite out of the skein yet, and I'm hopeful I'll work it out without having the burp land in my lap. We'll see. It's the little things that keep me going....

Off to do my exercises. And here's something else. I must make some awful wierd faces when I'm in pain, because everyone who sees me feels compelled to make fun of me. Glad I can provide so much entertainment (I guess).

No comments: