Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Icy Moonlight


It's completed! I said as I was knitting this that it could be the most beautiful thing I've ever knitted. The picture in no way does it justice. (And it's freaking hard to take a picture of yourself in the mirror!) It's so sparkly in real life! Knit with Kid Silk Night in Moonlight with Swaroski crystals (also Moonlight). Mmmmm. Just in time for the warm weather. Not sure if it suits me or not. I think I'm going to see if they want to use it as a shop model at Bloomin Yarns over the summer.

And I Need to Knit got her Absolutely Fabulous afghan kit she won here! Yay! The yarn looks yummy, I can't wait to see it in progress. She picked the "Knitted Scallops" version, which is I think the one I would pick.

In your State of the Knitter update I have to say that I'm feeling much better! My good days are getting better and my bad days are not so bad. Work is still a challenge, and the guys are still...guys. What can I say? Oh, and Dave didn't make it to the Post Office last night. This is the first time he's missed, but I'm still mad. I told him I was going to do the taxes next year. (He worked late so as to avoid me today.) Next up -- Lawn Wars!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh no, too bad about your taxes! Hope you're able to get it all straightened out.

Lovely job on the moonlight thingy, though. It looks beautiful!