Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Danny's


This picture's for my sisters. It's my Danny's hoagie just before I ate it for dinner. Mmmmmm. BEST hoagies in the world. No Lemon Blennd, though.

So Dave and I are discussing my birthday gifts. I think I'm going to order some yarn for socks. So I had Dave pick out some colors for socks. He picked out black. Just black. He's a wild man, I tell you. I'm still knitting grey socks for the boys. But excitement is coming, because I have blue yarn coming up (both a blue equivalent to the grey I'm knitting now, and two different navy based colorways of Trekking XXL [#s 140 and 40, if you're keeping score] ready to become socks for the boys.) I also balled up the second skein for my Hot Shrug. Since I got pretty much exactly 1/2 the shrug done with the first skein I'm going to start at the cuff for the second and knit until I run out of yarn (so as to use it all up) and then graft the two together at the center back.


I leave you with a photo of me. I use this one for my Blogger profile. I just wanted to point out that I'm knitting socks here, out of size 10 crochet thread on size 000 needles (I didn't have any 0000 at the time, but I got some so if the mood strikes me to knit with the size 10 thread again, that's what I'd use.) Actually, I think some of the black yarn I'm ordering for Dave's socks may require the 0000s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought knitting with 00s was a pain!
Your OSP