Saturday, October 04, 2008

Palettes

I've spent quite a bit of time this afternoon playing with the tool at this site. Way cool. It was interesting to me which pictures came out nice looking palettes and which were disappointing. I will say though that the color choice seems to shift heavily to the pink. Maybe it's just the month.
Here's the September Spunky Club fiber. This is my favorite so far (but I tend to think that every month.:) It's called Acadia. Can't wait to spin some up.
I was paying bills this morning (I try to make this my Saturday morning routine, not always successfully) and I found in this week's mail not one, not two, but a total of six (6!) applications for credit cards. The credit market is frozen?? No one can get credit for running businesses?? Dave says they were in the mail before the market tanked, but I want my 700 billion dollars back. :/

No comments: