Sunday, October 05, 2008

Laundry Day

I did laundry today, as I do most Sundays. I got to hang a few loads outside on the line to dry. It's kind of neat seeing all the hand knit socks on the line drying (if it's not outside, it's in the basement - I have a line down there I use for all my 'delicates'.) Otherwise, not much of anything new here. I watched a couple of movies, knit some, logged in and did some work. The usual. My sister is coming to visit from North Carolina at the end of the week, so I have to get ready for that. She's decided to move back to Pittsburgh after almost 30 years of living elsewhere so we're going to take her SO around and show him the town (he's never been to Pittsburgh) and do some house hunting. This is going to be a long week.

1 comment:

DPUTiger said...

I love being able to see the inside of houses. The floor plans, etc. Too bad I don't have the guts to walk in to open houses in my neighborhood!