Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hey 19

Well, it's that time of year again. Only 19 more shopping days until my birthday! Because my family and close friends read this I'll get the listing out of the way up front. So what do I want for my b-day this year? Well, I always like the surprising and unusual. Not enough to go on? Ok, here's a more detailed listing:
DVDs. This is a whole sub-genre. Star Trek TNG Season 3, Northern Exposure Season 4, The Monkees, Quantum Leap Season 3.
I like books but books are really a personal choice thing. A gift card to Borders will give both the pleasure of a book to read and of shopping for a book (twice the bang for your buck, there.)
I heard These guys on NPR this morning and now I want their cd.
Christmas cds. (I have the standards, I'm looking for the unusual and sublime. Or anything released in 2007/2008, I didn't get any new cds last year).
Chanel perfume. I'm jonesing for Cristalle or No. 29, but anything in the Chanel line would be well received.
Sparkly hair ornaments.
Dinner out and a movie would be perfect too.
Hmmmm, not more stash, I think. The amount of stash around here really is getting out of hand, and though it pains me to say it, it's starting to get me a little down. I'm having some performance anxiety with all the stash. I feel as if I need to be using it more quickly. Whatever. But speaking of stash I got my next installment of the Spunky Club. It's called "Flowering Weeds". I like.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The boys very much enjoyed those guys, too. I have to put it on my list, too. Is there a check off for the list so as to avoid duplication? :)