Friday, July 18, 2008

Mamma Mia!

What a great night! I celebrated my birthday with my friends, which is the very best kind of celebration! Heather, Celtic Queen, and J helped me celebrate. We had dinner (Chinese) and then went to see Mamma Mia! Great movie, absolutely hilarious, and way better than I thought it would be. Round up your girlfriends and go!
That was birthday gift enough for me, but I also got my next installment of the Vesper Sock Yarn Club. I can't show the yarn, because I get it straight from Ms. Vesper so I have it before everyone else, and she asked me not to spoil it. So I won't. Except to say that it matches the ribbons it was tied with. And the chocolates it came with. I can't wait to knit this up. I AlSO got (from J) a ball winder (yay! I really, really wanted one. I was just thinking about it the yesterday! I'm resisting the strong urge to start winding yarn cakes at 11:30 PM) and some Borders gift cards from Heather which I think I will use to get myself an ABBA cd....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy BD!

Darka said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great night and I have to agree that b-day yarn is always the best!!