Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wake Me Up Before You GoGo

Here is the toe of my latest Travelling Socks project. It is Widdershins, knit with the yummy Jitterbug yarn that Celtic Queen gave me for Christmas last year. I've got the increasing done and now it's just knit to the heel.

In non-knitting news I've been actually working at work (shocking, I know!) and next week promises to keep me busy as well. The guys are doing mostly ok, but I don't know what got into them tonight, it was like they were just going out of their way to be annoying to me. And bickering. About everything. At one point each of the boys had the other's memory card and they were bickering about exchanging them, and about who would get to play what game. That's what I get for not going to knitting. Urgh.

No comments: