Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Love


I'm in love. Here is my new project I cast on last night. I love the yarn (Wisdom Yarns Poems), I love the color (#553), I love everything about it. I don't think I'll have enough. (I'm making yet another baby sweater. Someone else I know needs to have a baby, this is becoming indecent.) I'm working on a Babies & Bears sweater, it's been awhile since I made one. Celtic Queen makes them all the time, and I was inspired. But the pattern calls for 420 yards and I only have 300. I'm hoping if I eliminate the hood I'll be fine. Cross your fingers for me. And I'm seeing the end of the Perpetually Travelling Socks. I think the Jitterbug is up next.

My current new obsession is Spider Solitaire. According to what I've read, you can win up to 50% of the time (Highest Difficulty). HA! I haven't been able to win a single game and I've played hundreds. The closest I've gotten was one suit eliminate (on two separate occasions). I thought winning was impossible. But now that I know it's possible to win, I'm a woman obsessed! With God as my witness I vow I will beat this thing.

2 comments:

Celtic Queen said...

Jitterbug! It's about time! I thought you'd still have by this Yule as I gave it to you LAST Yule. :) And I love the yarn, it's beautiful. I think you'll be good if you get rid of the hood.

Heather said...

I like Jitterbug very very much. *sigh* but trekking is very nice, too... I promised fidelity only to the mister :)