Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm a Winner

Celebrate with me! Today I won a game of Spider Solitaire at the most difficult level. Yeah baby! I said I would do it and I did.


Ok, now that I've had my congratulatory moment, on to the knitting. I finished the Babies and Bears sweater. I had enough yarn for the hood after all (and then some.) I just have to purchase and sew on some buttons.
Of course, flushed with my baby sweater success I immediately cast on and began knitting another baby sweater. Love this yarn (Zitron Life Style in the color green.) Is it not the perfect gender neutral color?? And note, please that my knitting needle is perfectly color coordinated.

1 comment:

Celtic Queen said...

I'm rubbing off on you too much. Now all I have to do is get you to knit in your B&B buttons. :)