Saturday, February 04, 2006

Olympic Event

Here's my announcement. There will be an "unofficial" (isn't this whole thing unoffical?) Knitting Olympics event for all those participating. Any and all Knitting Olympians are invited to attend.

Where: Damon's at the Waterfront
When: Sunday, February 19 from 1:00-4:00 PM

Our plan is to take over the joint and knit while watching the Olympics. As with any true Olympic event, family and friends are welcome to cheer the knitters on. Please contact me at laurieDOTgrahamATcomcastDOTnet if you definately plan to attend and let me know how many are in your party. Right now I'm going, Celtic Queen is going, and Heather is going. If alot more people are going I'll need to alert the restaurant (and maybe the media).

I'm going off to promote in some other blogs. And if somebody could get us a button? I've plenty of talents, but they don't extend in that direction. We're going with Team PGH.

2 comments:

luvs2knit said...

Laurie,
Thanks for the invite; however, I cannot attend. It sounds like a wonderful time. Go, Team America Knitters, go!!!

Unknown said...

Hey! I just found this blog! I am in Pittsburgh too (well, Jeannette anyway) - I'll stay tuned for sure!